- Former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
- Con to the question "Should Social Security Be Privatized?"
“Privatized Social Security accounts will require massive government bureaucracy – and they are doomed to failure.”
“Former Thrift Savings Plan Director to Talk with Reporters about Problems of Privatized Social Security,” Press Release, Campaign for America’s Future website, Aug. 22, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, 1986-1994
- Former Director, Government Finance and Market Analysis Office, US Department of Treasury
- Former Secretary and Chief Operating Officer, Federal Financing Bank
- Economist and Senior Career Executive, US Department of Treasury, 1954-1986
- Graduated, Northeastern University, 1954
- None found